Begin planning now for the fall!
Gahanna-Jefferson Schools are preparing to welcome and register children, who will be 5-years-old on or before Aug. 1, for the upcoming 2013-2014 school year
. The District provides half-day or full-day kindergarten classes.
The full-day kindergarten class
is a tuition-based program.
2013 Kindergarten Registration Packet
Families should contact their assigned elementary school, based on the home address, for a Kindergarten Enrollment Packet
to complete. You’re also encouraged to schedule an individual Round-Up
appointment at this time for the review and submission of the completed packet materials.
Determining the Assigned School
Families unsure of the assigned school, or are new to the area, should contact the Gahanna-Jefferson Office of Pupil Services at 614-471-7065
. Another option is to navigate to the GJPS infoFinder-i
, an online tool to determine the assigned neighborhood school.
Kindergarten Round-Up — Individual Registration Appointments
Formal registration occurs at the respective elementary school (below)
the incoming kindergarten child and a parent(s) attending a pre-scheduled Round-Up
appointment. Please bring the completed 2013 Kindergarten Registration Packet
• The child’s birth certificate
• Proof of custody
• The child’s immunization records
• Proof of residency (i.e., a current gas or electric bill, mortgage statement, real estate tax duplicates, or an apartment lease with the name of legal guardian.)
• Blacklick: April 4-5, 2013 | 759-5100
G-J Elementary School Round-Up Dates:
• Chapelfield: March 18-19, 2013 | 478-5575
• Goshen Lane: April 4-5, 2013 | 478-5580
• High Point: April 11-12, 2013 | 478-5545
• Jefferson: March 21, 2013 | 478-5560
• Lincoln: March 21-22, 2013 | 478-5555
• Royal Manor: April 15-16, 2013 | 478-5585
NOTE: The first day of the 2013-2014 Gahanna-Jefferson traditional school year is Monday, Aug. 19, 2013.