2013 Pre-k — Grade 12 Summer Enrichment Opportunities
The Gahanna-Jefferson Pre-k — Grade 12 Journey To Learning Program
provides many opportunities for families seeking to extend the school year in to the traditional summer recess. Resources include: intervention/remediation, enrichment, initial new-credit course work and Ohio Graduation Test preparation. Pre-k – 12 Journey to Learning
sessions are half-day, 8 a.m. through noon. Transportation is provided for GJPS K-8 students only
. Additionally, the federal food service program is not available during the summer months; however, many community-based organizations provide similar services.
Fees vary and must be paid upon registering for classes. District families opting to fully complete the process online, should follow the steps outlined below in Course Fees/Option 1.
Also, families currently participating in the federal free or the reduced-price meal program are eligible to take courses at no cost, or at a reduced cost (excluding initial new-credit course work at the high-school
Non-GJPS, or out-of-district
, students may enroll by downloading
and completing the respective grade-level registration document(s) above, then mail or personally delivering the form, with payment to the GJPS Administrative Office as outlined
below in Course Fees/Option 2.
Please note that GJPS is unable to process credit card payments via MyPaymentsPlus
| Registering & Paying Online
| (Available to currently enrolled Gahanna-Jefferson families only
- Step 1: Create and/or access your student’s individual www.MyPaymentsPlus.com account. Underneath “Meal Balances,” choose “Other Payments.” Add the desired course(s) to your online cart. Upon checkout, MyPaymentsPlus will generate a confirmation number that is required in Step 2.
- Step 2: Click and complete the appropriate 2013 Summer Journey to Learning online grade-level registration form link(s) above. When requested, enter the previously provided MyPaymentsPlus confirmation number from Step 1. Upon clicking “submit,” at the bottom of the online form, the registration for summer school is complete!
— OR —
| Download/Print >> Mail or Drop-off to the GJPS Administration Office
- Select, download and complete the appropriate Summer Journey to Learning document from the link choices above.
- Mail or drop-off* the form and the applicable fee to the Gahanna-Jefferson Administrative Office, 160 S. Hamilton Road, Gahanna, Ohio 43230 | Attn: Journey to Learning | *Between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. |
- Checks or money orders, payable to Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools, are preferred. However, to pay with cash, please bring the exact amount as the Gahanna-Jefferson Summer School office does not keep nor able to consistently provide change.
Registration is not complete until payment has been received via
a check/money order delivered to the administrative office or online through MyPaymentsPlus. Please do not mail cash.
Contact the GJPS Office of Pupil Services/Summer Journey to Learning at 614-471-7065 or send an email to Debbie Arnold, the Summer Journey to Learning office secretary, at ArnoldD@gjps.org
Page Updated: 13:49 | May 29, 2013