5th Annual Walk-a-Thon
Blacklick ES’ Strides For Pride Fitness Fundraiser/Community Day
Blacklick ES’ Strides For Pride
fitness fundraiser and community day is Friday, May 17, 2013, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the school
. Students and community members will don special Strides For Pride
T-shirts, strap up their laces and fill their water bottles for a day full of fun and fundraising!
This popular community event is centered on the walk-a-thon and also features a face painting station, a hair striping booth and a dunk tank, as well as activities provided by the Judy Dollenmayer Studio of Dance™, and Catch-N-Fetch™
. Also scheduled is a silent auction, with more than 100 unique items (with more to come).
How can I help?
Contact the respective Blacklick Elementary P.T.O. officer below:
Sampling of Silent Auction Items:
Sponsored by Blacklick Elementary P.T.O.
>> Click HERE
for the event flier
Rescheduled from May 10, 2013, due to rain.
• Lunch for you & four friends w/Supt. Scruci
• Clay art instruction for you & 11 of your friends
• Four OSU Men’s Basketball tickets
• A photography setting at the Sara Dashner Studio™
• A golf foursome at Little Turtle
• Private tennis lessons
• A week of summer camp at the Art Gardens Studio™
• Various PromoWest™ concert tickets
• Gahanna Spiritwear Store™ gift packages
• A Cugini Classics™ salon package
• A Chris Spielman autographed OSU football by the former linebacker and current ESPN network analyst
No additional information available.