The Gahanna 2013 Free Summer Lunch Program
- District News, Press Releases, Lincoln High School News, Blacklick Elementary News, Chapelfield Elementary, Goshen Lane Elementary News, High Point Elementary News, Jefferson Elementary News, Lincoln Elementary News, Royal Manor Elementary News, Middle School South News, Middle School East News, Middle School West News, Staff Bulletin Board, ARTS!
June 10 - August 14, 2013
Summer Lunch Program provides free meals for the community
Looking to stay energized this summer while the
traditional USDA-sponsored federal free and reduced-price school lunch
program is unavailable?
The Gahanna Free Summer Lunch Program
can help! Through Aug. 14, 2013, nutritious meals are served to anyone, regardless of age, by simply
visiting any of the designated sites listed below.
There is no paperwork to complete or registration requirement; however, site times and dates vary. Last year, more than a dozen churches volunteered hundreds of hours with
area businesses donating equally valuable goods and services, enabling
the delivery of more
than 8,000 meals for Gahanna-area residents.
|June 10 - August 2
• Goshen Lane Elementary School, 370 Goshen Lane
• Royal Manor Elementary School, 299 Empire Dr.
June 24 - & August 2
• Lincoln Elementary School, 515 Havens Corners Dr.
June 10-June 21 & August 5-14
• First Baptist Church, 520 Havens Corners Rd.
August 5 – August 14
• Walnut Creek Presbyterian Church, 600 W. Johnstown Rd
► Monday – Friday, 12:15 – 1 p.m. ◄
Additional Community Resources
These programs and
related links, including the
2013 Gahanna Free Summer Lunch
Program, are not maintained or
overseen by the Gahanna-Jefferson
Board of Education or the
These links are provided solely as a
• Gahanna Residents In Need (GRIN) | 614-221-2255
• Mid-Ohio Foodbank | 614-274-7770 | >> Community Food Pantry
• Col. Parks and Recreation - Summer Food Program | 614-645-3266 |
>> 2013 Site Locations...
• Ohio Dept. of Ed. Summer Food Service Program Locator
>> Countywide Map
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).