Welcome Back Blacklick ES Lions!
We hope you are having a wonderful summer! With great anticipation we are looking forward to, as well as preparing for, the upcoming school year and your arrival. Please review and complete the forms below that are applicable to your child and their activities. The first day of the 2012-2013 school year is Wed., Aug., 22, 2012.
Special Note: GJPS bus schedules for the 2012-2013 school year will be available the week of Aug. 13 on the GJPS Transportation homepage.
Blacklick ES Forms/Information
GJPS General Forms/Information: Not all forms are applicable to every student
Additional Resource Links:
- GJPS K-12 Academics | State Assessment & Testing | Ohio Common Core | Ohio 3rd-Grade Reading Guarantee
- GJPS Transportation Office | Bus Stop Transfer Request Form | Transfinder i - Online Bus Scheduling |
- GJPS Food Services | Free & Reduced-price Meals | Allergy Notification Forms | Breakfast* & Lunch Menu
- GJPS Office of Pupil Services | Guidance | Health Services | English Language Learners (ELL) |
- GJPS K-12 Gifted Education | K-12 services: identification, focused learning, accelerated course options, and post-secondary placement.
- GJPS K-12 Special Education | Parent Mentor & Support Program | Itinerant Services | Psychology | Speech/Language Pathology | Child Find Campaign: If you know of a child with a disability, or have a child suspected of having a disability...
MyPaymentsPlus™ | (formerly MealPayPlus™)
Supplemental K-12 Student Accident Insurance
Create a free personal account and have the ability to monitor your child's lunchroom purchases and account balance - online with 24/7 convenience. Receive email reminders when it's time to replenish your child's meal account or opt for auto-replenishment with a credit/debit card, or bank payments via a checking or savings account.
Download a MyPaymentsPlus™ Registration Form or visit MyPaymentsPlus.com. | Click REGISTER A FREE ACCOUNT and follow the onscreen instructions using the use your child's preassigned Gahanna-Jefferson student ID number as the PIN. NOTE: Online deposits of $50 or more to a student's meal account, earn a free bonus lunch from Gahanna-Jefferson to offset the MyPaymentsPlus™ processing fee.
Is your child uninsured or under-insured in the event of an accident?
Perhaps an optional K-12 student insurance plan is the solution.
Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools has selected K&K Insurance Group®
as a parent resource. Click here
for more information, including how to enroll or to request an online quote. Revised 8/14/2012
*Breakfast is currently available at Chapelfield ES, Goshen Lane ES, Jefferson ES, Lincoln ES, Royal Manor ES, GMSS, GMSW, and GLHS.