Welcome Back Royal Manor Lions! | First Day: Wed., Aug. 22, 2012
hope you are having a wonderful summer! With
great anticipation we are looking forward to, as well as preparing for, the upcoming school
year and your arrival. The collaboration between families and staff makes Royal Manor a welcoming and inviting school community. Please review and
complete the applicable forms for your child and their
GJPS General Forms/Information: Not all forms are applicable to every student
Additional Resource Links:
- GJPS K-12 Academics | State Assessment & Testing | Ohio Common Core | Ohio 3rd-Grade Reading Guarantee
- GJPS Transportation Office | Bus Stop Transfer Request Form | Transfinder i - Online Bus Scheduling |
- GJPS Food Services | Free & Reduced-price Meals | Allergy Notification Forms | Breakfast* & Lunch Menu
- GJPS Office of Pupil Services | Guidance | Health Services | English Language Learners (ELL) |
- GJPS K-12 Gifted Education | K-12 services: identification, focused learning, accelerated course options, and post-secondary placement.
- GJPS K-12 Special Education | Parent Mentor & Support Program | Itinerant Services | Psychology | Speech/Language Pathology | Child Find Campaign: If you know of a child with a disability, or have a child suspected of having a disability...
MyPaymentsPlus™ | (formerly MealPayPlus™)
K & K Student Accident Insurance
Create a free personal account and have the ability to monitor your
child's lunchroom purchases and account balance - online with 24/7
convenience. Receive email reminders when it's time to replenish your
child's meal account or opt for auto-replenishment with a credit/debit
card, or bank payments via a checking or savings account.
Download a MyPaymentsPlus™ Registration Form or visit MyPaymentsPlus.com. | Click REGISTER A FREE ACCOUNT and follow the onscreen instructions using the use your child's preassigned Gahanna-Jefferson student ID number as the PIN. NOTE: Online deposits of $50 or more to a student's meal account, earn a free bonus lunch from Gahanna-Jefferson to offset the MyPaymentsPlus™ processing fee.
Is your child uninsured or under-insured in the event of an accident? Perhaps an optional
K-12 student insurance plan is the solution. Visit www.KandKinsurance.com
for more information. After accessing the site, enter the first few letters of the District (GAH)
, choose the school state (Ohio
) and click the SEARCH
button. For additional questions, contact K & K at 1-855-742-3135 or download the K & K Insurance info flier
This resource link is provided solely as a convenience. K & K
Insurance, nor its agents are affiliated with the Gahanna-Jefferson
Board of Education.
*Breakfast is currently available at Chapelfield ES,
Goshen Lane ES, Jefferson ES, Lincoln ES, Royal Manor ES, GMSS, GMSW,