The Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools’ Communication Department believes that relationships built on trust, transparency, and open communication, are the foundation for a strong and resilient school district.
The department’s goal is to develop an effective communications network that increases awareness, understanding, and support of Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools’ Vision, Mission and Beliefs.
The department is committed to:
- Fostering strong relationships with our educational and Gahanna communities
- Encouraging two-way communication with our stakeholders
- Providing focus and direction to district communications and community engagement
- Utilizing a variety of media and platforms to communicate and connect with our community
- Enabling the Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools to present itself accurately and consistently to all stakeholders