Welcome to the 2023-2024 school year and to the home of the Golden Lions!
Your building principal, staff, and PTO/PTA will reach out to you with important student information, including schedule pick-up and orientation times and dates. Meanwhile, visit the school’s home page for suggested school supplies, the school’s parent/student handbook, PTO/PTA membership, and upcoming events. Below, you will find links to district information, required and optional forms, and school home pages.
- Bus Transportation Request (PDF)
- Planned Absence (PDF)
- In-District Transfer Request
- In-District transfer Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
Please note that the last day we will accept and consider IDT requests for the 23/24 school year is April 21, 2023
- Prescription Medication (PDF)
- Non-prescription Over the Counter (PDF)
- Self-Possession and Use of an Asthma Inhaler (PDF)
- Self-Possession and Use of an Epinephrine Autoinjector (PDF)
- School Meal Food Allergies Special Diets and Restrictions (PDF)
- Preschool Student Medical Statement (PDF)
- Preschool Dental Screening (PDF)
Our school/district has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance Group to make reliable coverage available to parents.
If you don't have other insurance, this plan may be a resource to consider. Additionally, even if you have other coverage, this plan can help fill expensive “gaps” caused by deductible and co-pays. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year.